Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crazy for Owls

Have you seen the Build-A-Critter Owl dies from Clear and Simple Stamps? You can make adorable owl cards with it. I pulled out my Alphabet Soup papers from My Mind's Eye and made up this cutie.
After looking on Pinterest the other day, I noticed several cute samples of owls with big eyes so I decided to try tweaking my little owl card. I used a larger heart from the Clear and Simple Stamps Heart dies for the nose and added a 1 3/8 circle punch of choc chip cardstock around the eyes to create the second owl card.
And then because I was having so much fun, I made several of the big eyed version with a variety of the Alphabet Soup papers.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a HOOT of a day. Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Beth, these are so stinking adorable! I love how they turned out.

Steph Zerbe said...

OMGoodness Beth. Stinkin' cute is right. I LOVE the big eyes and the big noses!! I so love these MME papers together too. I need to get me more MME. I'm so excited you made these little critter cards.

ScrappyRae10 said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holly Smokes Batman these owls are amazing. I love them they are so cute! Great Job!